Our Advisory Services, in some respects, may overlap with other services that we provide to our clients. We pride ourselves on making sure that any plan we are involved in first takes care of the people it will affect.
Our philosophy when it comes to providing many of these services is:
- Family or Employee Environment First (depending on the structure and nature of the business, i.e. closely held by family or assets managed on behalf of the public)
- Business operations
- Tax issues and planning to minimize any amounts that may be payable
Below is a list of advisory services that we can provide to you:
- Business Succession Planning
- Purchase of a Business
- Sale of a Business
- Divisional Development, Segregation, and Disposition
- * Retirement Planning
- Policy Review and Development (customized to your business, not out of a “can”)
- Estate Planning
- Generational Transfer of Investments and Interests
* If we cannot help you in this area, or any other for that matter, we have a large network of professionals in the community and we will act as the information gathering point and interpreter for you to ensure that you are getting the quality of service that you deserve.